Monday, January 24, 2011

.prayer is powerful.

there is a lot going on in me and spensers life right now
but, the most important, spenser's final internship for engineering
spenser is very interested in a few companies in portland and seattle
i have been praying my heart out that he gets what he so desires

but

the Lord has a plan for spenser and i and i am sooo anxious to know it!!
last year me and spenser had a heart pounding week as we waited for the Lord
and took a few leaps of faith as He provided for us 
sending me into pure and overpowering thankfulness

this wednesday 11:40am: interview

i wonder, have i prayed enough, what can i be doing right now
do i have to wait this year, will spenser get his favourite choice
blah blah blah.....

but

{Matthew 6:27,34 "Can anyone of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?.....Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own."}
my prayer has turned from worried prayers of future plans to thankfulness
i know. I KNOW the Lord has everything all planned.  He has blessings to pour out
i need to remember each day that me and spenser are His and that His plans are Divine



No comments:

Post a Comment